Pet-Friendly Hotel Gig Harbor, WA Policies
Book your stay at our pet-friendly hotel in Gig Harbor, WA to enjoy a long list of amenities and comfortable accommodations. Our family-run hotel is committed to providing each guest with their idea stay in Gig Harbor, including our special four-legged friends!
Learn more about our pet-friendly hotel in Gig Harbor, WA by reading our policies below!
- Pets allowed based on the availability of pet-friendly rooms.
- Pet fee: $30 a night, per pet
- Up to 2 dogs per room with an 80-pound weight limit.
- Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel’s discretion.
- If you are planning to bring your furry friends to our pet-friendly hotel in Gig Harbor, WA, give us a call at 1-253-858-9690 so we can ensure a pet-friendly room is available for you.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Children and extra beds
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 10 per day.
- You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: USD .50 per accommodation, per night
- We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: USD 5 per day (in/out privileges). Self-parking fees are waived when guests book their stay directly through our hotel website.
- Pet fee: USD 30 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per day
- The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Extra guest fees only apply to government rates.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to October.
- Pool access available from 9 AM to 10 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
- A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Each Best Western® branded hotel is independently owned and operated